(techy) Code specs?

The current ZigZag code is messy to -look- at.  Some but not all of
the functions use prototypes.  The indenting switches between 2 and 3
and 4 spaces.  Sometimes the internal functions are called with an &
and sometimes without.  Ditto trailing brackets for functions with no
arguments.

What are people's opinions of how "Things Should Be" on those topics,
and any others I missed.

We can fight our religous wars then I'll put together a bunch of notes
about it for other developers.

bekj

PS
   3 space indents
   prototypes suck
   put & and () on all functions zigzag's defined.
   put () on -all- functions

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Gay-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/