[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: Inside/Contents again
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: Inside/Contents again
- From: Bek Oberin <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 13:51:08 +1100
- In-reply-to: <19981111023606.15530.qmail@xxxxxxxxxx>; from Mark-Jason Dominus on Tue, Nov 10, 1998 at 09:36:06PM -0500
- References: <220.127.116.11.19981110173637.008857c0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19981111023606.15530.qmail@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Mark-Jason Dominus wrote:
> > Conceptually, it's for anything that contains
> > anything else! Data or programs.
> The question is, what do you want the program to *do* with it?
To expand on what Mark said:
For example, when you edit a cell, should you also be editing its
Should displaying a cell in quad mode show you the contents too?
Or are the ONLY differences that we have functions to get the
inside/contents for these cells?
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/
: Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, Techies are from
: Jupiter -- Wendy Fisher