Re: [zzdev] Inside/Contents again

Hi Bek--

Conceptually, it's for anything that contains
 anything else!  Data or programs.

The question is, how useful it is.

ChrzT

At 04:46 PM 11/10/98 +1100, you wrote:

>Hey, Ted, I think I've finally figured out inside and contents
>(although I never remember which is which) but what's it FOR?
>

>bekj
>
>--
>: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Gay-Disabled-Boychick--
>: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/
>: Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.  -- George Patton

 Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368  (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
Professorial home page http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the day, 98.11.10:
"Humans are the only animals that criticize the sexual behavior of third
parties." -- TN98