[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: TEENY Interface Request
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: TEENY Interface Request
- From: Mark-Jason Dominus <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 08:41:32 -0500
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Thu, 05 Nov 1998 20:56:46 +0900." <22.214.171.124.19981105205646.0085d9f0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
> Am eager to see. Here's where the Interface Doctrine is:
> * * * ALL VIEWS ARE VALID, EVERYBODY SHOULD HAVE
> THE INTERFACE THEY WANT. * * *
Sure. Otherwise it's just another `application'.
> Speaking of which, would you possibly consider
> the two-hour jobby I asked Andrew for a month ago?
The Netscape thing? I could try, but someone else will have to tell
me how to get the zigzag program to control Netscape.
Also, I'm not clear on what the user does in this picture. If I'm the
user, do I control the program by clicking on stuff in the Netscape
window or by typing at the zigzag program the way I do now?