[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: Conjoinment
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: Conjoinment
- From: Bek Oberin <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 11:19:35 +1100
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.95.981101184534.2565A-100002@xxxxxxxxxx>; from Mark-Jason Dominus on Sun, Nov 01, 1998 at 06:47:27PM -0500
- References: <Pine.LNX.3.95.981101184534.2565A-100002@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Mark-Jason Dominus wrote:
> > Well noted. The question of whether each new dimension
> > will need its own new conjoined mate is less clear to me.
> Each one might not, but I think that many of them will. d.contents
Is there any way to change things so dimensions DON'T have to
come in pairs like that??
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/
: The best way to escape from a problem is to solve it.