RE: [zzdev] Re: :zz: Does the Boot Disk now do Saves? ChrzT

A file named zigag.dat about 80K.
I tried copying it to zigzag.dat and zigzag.data(a long file name, but you
never know.)

>> Tried rebooting to Zigzag and load the dataset but it flashed up a brief
>> message I think saying it couldn't open the file or something.  This is
>> same thing that happened on my home system.  Only tried on two systems
>> I got the same thing to happen on both.
>Hmmm.  Not sure why it didn't load - could you check what's on the disk?

As stated above.  I can't see the message poping up so I'm not sure if it is
a file name problem or a file contents problem.
>> I tried to get it working under a Windows perl version but wasn't
>> successful, any plans on porting to Windows/Dos system?

Need a Windows programmer for beta testing?