RE: [zzdev] Re: :zz: Does the Boot Disk now do Saves? ChrzT

Just to double check my problem, I  formatted a disk and tried it again.
Same thing happened.  I got the Save prompt, put in fresh disk, it clicked
and whirled a while, a 'see www.xanadu... for more info' came up with a
bunch of # #  # # >> # # > > on the bottom with the disk light staying on.
Tried rebooting to Zigzag and load the dataset but it flashed up a brief
message I think saying it couldn't open the file or something.  This is the
same thing that happened on my home system.  Only tried on two systems since
I got the same thing to happen on both.

I tried to get it working under a Windows perl version but wasn't
successful, any plans on porting to Windows/Dos system?