[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] how to use gzigzag?
- To: "zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx" <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] how to use gzigzag?
- From: "B. Fallenstein" <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 17:13:02 +0100
- References: <200202051240.OAA18710@xxxxxxxxxxx> <20020205143214.GB27876@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Can't we have a second version of 0.6.1, with the necessary patches to
run on Java 1.2+? We could then distribute "gzz-0.6.1-kaffe" and
"gzz-0.6.1-sun" or so.
I think it's really stupid that we're currently offering only a version
for download that most people can't run...
Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 01:38:53PM +0100, smoerk wrote:
> > i don't understand how gzigzag works and how i could use it. i
> > downloaded 0.6.1 and read the docs, but i have the impression, that
> > they are outdated. they talking about cursors and keys and i could only
> > use the mouse. and don't understand the structure and i don't
> > understand how to add something.
> There is an unfortunate bug in 0.6.1 - due to different JDK's incompatibility,
> 0.6.0 works for some people and 0.6.1 for some others.