[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] how to use gzigzag?
- To: smoerk <smoerk@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] how to use gzigzag?
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:32:14 +0200
- Cc: "zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx" <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <200202051240.OAA18710@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Mail-followup-to: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, smoerk <smoerk@xxxxxx>, "zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx" <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <200202051240.OAA18710@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 01:38:53PM +0100, smoerk wrote:
> i don't understand how gzigzag works and how i could use it. i
> downloaded 0.6.1 and read the docs, but i have the impression, that
> they are outdated. they talking about cursors and keys and i could only
> use the mouse. and don't understand the structure and i don't
> understand how to add something.
There is an unfortunate bug in 0.6.1 - due to different JDK's incompatibility,
0.6.0 works for some people and 0.6.1 for some others.