[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bug in 0.49: doesn't resize right in Telnet window
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Bug in 0.49: doesn't resize right in Telnet window
- From: Gossamer <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 20:26:02 +1000
- In-reply-to: <220.127.116.11.19981001031324.00b04a60@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Thu, Oct 01, 1998 at 03:13:24AM +0900
- References: <18.104.22.168.19980718065331.00b24940@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <22.214.171.124.19980718065331.00b24940@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19980730161213.C14681@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <126.96.36.199.19981001031324.00b04a60@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Ted Nelson wrote:
> Actually, the Happydoodle problem is in Telnet
> ("CRT" Telnet), running in my PC.
> So I don't think it's X.
Oh, I didn't mean it was X causing the problem, just that I can't
reproduce it (so I can't figure out how to fix it) with no graphics.
: Gossamer gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Xanadoodler
: http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/ | And proud of it :)