[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] :zz: Bug in 0.49: doesn't resize right in Telnet window
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] :zz: Bug in 0.49: doesn't resize right in Telnet window
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 17:49:23 +1000
- In-reply-to: <188.8.131.52.19980718065331.00b24940@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Sat, Jul 18, 1998 at 06:53:31AM +0900
- References: <184.108.40.206.19980718065331.00b24940@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, Jul 18, 1998 at 06:53:31AM +0900, Ted Nelson wrote:
> Using 0.49 from Happydoodle.
> Pulling the window to a greater size
> sends it wonky.
I believe this is the bug with the existing Perl Curses module that I
documented some time ago where it does not handle reporting window size
changes back to the curses library properly. I still need to take a
look at that some time.
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 96511511