Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Notes on accessing past versions

On 20010228T212004+0100, Benjamin Fallenstein wrote:
> Yep, that's the right solution when you feel it's ok to go beyond normal
> spaceparts for this.

It's perfectly possible to implement that within the space part.  Since
the old-version wrapper cells are their own subclass of ZZCell, I can override
s, connect and disconnect.  And I just did that.  Since the versioning support
is experimental, the new code is activated only if the -versioneddims switch is
specified on the command line.  (Eventually, if the feature is seen to be working
fine, it should become the default.)

--
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%