[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Something fishy with PersistentDimSpace's content management
- To: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Something fishy with PersistentDimSpace's content management
- From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 15:39:49 +0200
- In-reply-to: <20010212105551.G2100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from lukka@xxxxxxxxxx on Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 10:55:51AM +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <20010212103037.A17715@xxxxxxxxxxx> <20010212103400.F2100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20010212105602.B17715@xxxxxxxxxxx> <20010212105551.G2100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <ajk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On 20010212T105551+0200, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> That's really strange. You know what, maybe we should just use a set of different
> jars for conversion step by step - it's ridiculous to have to keep poking the old
> code for this kind of thing.
I've branched at 2000-07-06 and added some dump-based conversion code there.
I'll write a parser for the dump in CVS head tomorrow (+ port the dumper in
case we need this in the future).
The branch is called gzigzag_conversion_2000_07_06.
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%
Keep the Deja Archive Alive!