[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Something fishy with PersistentDimSpace's content management
- To: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Something fishy with PersistentDimSpace's content management
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:34:00 +0200
- In-reply-to: <20010212103037.A17715@xxxxxxxxxxx>; from gaia@xxxxxx on Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 10:30:37AM +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <20010212103037.A17715@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 10:30:37AM +0200, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> I've been tracking down the problem(s) with conversion as reported by
> Marlene. It seems that the current (CVS HEAD) versions of ZZPersistentDimSpace
> & co have a strange bug regarding reading the persistentdimspace content data.
> The cells are all there as they should be, but getText() and even ContentHash's
> get() return null or "". If I brute-force-enumerate all TreeRecords in the
> content hash, I find that all the data is in there, but get just does not
> return it. However, CVS as of 2000-07-06 does parse the same space as if there
> was no problems.
> I've been diffing the code and have not seen any obvious bug in the code.
> Any ideas?
The way getText() happens in ZZDimSpace changed at one point. That's the
diff you want.