[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Conversion difficulties
- To: Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Conversion difficulties
- From: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 19:13:00 +0200
- Cc: ZZ Developers <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <200101241041_MC2-C2E6-F105@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Marlene Mallicoat wrote:
> 4. I see now exactly what causes the little dimension map in the upper
> left corner to disappear -- changing to Row or Column view! This is true
> both on 0.4.0 and 0.5.0. Since those are the two views we mainly use, we
> really need to have the map stay on the screen.
Thanks a lot for figuring that out! I (and I bet the others, too) was
wondering what the HELL could be going on -- but now you figured that
out it was obvious that the problem was the Row/Column view just didn't
draw the dimensions. A three-line fix!
I've put this into the CVS branch, too, so it will be fixed in the next
0.5 series release.