[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Got the gzz Nile demo working in Netscape!
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Got the gzz Nile demo working in Netscape!
- From: Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 05:03:06 -0500
- Cc: ZZ Developers <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi, Benja --
>> When I hit Ctrl-T to create the beam, it causes one of the
>> highlighted words to be duplicated.
>Could you give an example?
Sure. Let's say the word "quick" is highlighted in the First Text and in
the Second Text. I press Ctrl-T and a beam appears between the two
"quick"s. In addition, another word "quick" is inserted next to one of the
ones highlighted, usually in the First Text document.
Keep up the good work!