Re: [zzdev] Nile

Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> > If we use cells as dimensions, of course. Do you already have solutions
> > for the obvious problems? :)
>
> Which are the obvious problems?

How do I know two dimensions are same in two different ZZ spaces? Practically:
* how do I know two dimensions are same in slices?
* how do I reference dimensions in the code? (which dimension is d.nile?)

> > > A cell can be in several applitudes.
> > >
> > > If I have an anchor in the text that I've connected to one applitude and connect
> > > it to another, that would have to be noted somewhere.

What about this: we start with each applitude having *one* dimension
that is used for designating that some stuff belongs to it -- e.g., Nile
has d.nile-special. Then, when an applitude view (say, nile) encounters
a connection to something else, it calls a method in the VobSet. The
VobSet searches all dimensions on the applitude table. When it finds a
connection, it calls the view of the applitude associated with that
dimension to show the connected piece.

Or wouldn't that be powerful enough?

-b.