[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] 0.3.0 edit window bug
- To: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] 0.3.0 edit window bug
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 03:45:40 +0200
- Cc: ZZ Developers <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <3A341EBC.E67893FC@xxxxxx>; from b.fallenstein@xxxxxx on Mon, Dec 11, 2000 at 01:24:27AM +0100
- Mail-followup-to: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>, ZZ Developers <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <200012100721_MC2-BE00-CFE5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <3A3401F5.E4953C6E@xxxxxx> <20001211014318.D18012@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <3A341EBC.E67893FC@xxxxxx>
On Mon, Dec 11, 2000 at 01:24:27AM +0100, Benjamin Fallenstein wrote:
> Tuomas Lukka schrieb:
> > > So at least with the next stable series, the problem should be fixed.
> > > Tuomas: Considering that Nile has some shape now it might make sense to
> > > release 0.4.0?
> > I'd like to change Flob -> VOb but after that I don't see an objection.
> > Nile isn't usable of course but that can easily wait.
> What I mean is you can take a look at it. And that's worth the while, I
> should think.
For that, I'm probably going to make a small applet on some web page soon.
Having to get GZZ to take a look at nile doesn't make sense. You'd only
do that if you were a developer and then you should use CVS.