The great ZigZag work in Finland

In telling you about the ZigZag work in England I did not mean to
 sleight the wonderful high-power implementation (not just Web pages)
 now underway at University of Jyväskylä (sounds like "you-vascular"
 without the final R) under the direction of the remarkable Tuomas Lukka.

This would be the order I'd recommend to sophisticates--
- "A New Systems Paradigm" by Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho
 (it is hard to believe this guy is an undergraduate rather
 than a faculty member).
- Gzigzag users guide, Netscape edition
- Instructions for the Use of GZigZag
- A Gentle Introduction to Ted Nelson's ZigZag Structure
 by Tuomas Lukka.

All best, T

Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Visiting Professor, University of Southampton, England
 ?  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx   ?  world-wide fax 1/415/332-0136
 ?  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    ?  http://www.xanadu.net
 ? Coordinates in USA      Tel. 415/ 331-4422
  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965