ZigZag work at U.Southampton

Hi Tom--

I've just been authorized to tell you about the ZigZag work
 going on at the University of Southampton (which came as
 a complete surprise to me-- and a fait accompli-- about six
 weeks ago).  A professor named Les Carr, whom I haven't met,
 has done some remarkable work, actually putting ZigZag onto
 functioning Web pages.

Start at

Les has also done a great lecture, summarizing my work
 and segueing into ZigZag, with Powerpoint slides at

The actual streaming lecture (I haven't had time to look at it)
 is said to be  at

All best, Ted

Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Visiting Professor, University of Southampton, England
 ?  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx   ?  world-wide fax 1/415/332-0136
 ?  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    ?  http://www.xanadu.net
 ? Coordinates in USA      Tel. 415/ 331-4422
  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965