[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Cleaning out bad cells?
- To: ZZ Developers <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Cleaning out bad cells?
- From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:14:26 +0300
- In-reply-to: <200010242302_MC2-B84A-792B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Tue, Oct 24, 2000 at 11:02:03PM -0400
- Mail-followup-to: ZZ Developers <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <200010242302_MC2-B84A-792B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <ajk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On 20001024T230203-0400, Marlene Mallicoat wrote:
> It would be extremely useful to have a view that just presents all the
> cells in sequence, by cell number, beginning with whatever number the user
> wants to start with.
The functionality is already in there. Just rotate to the dimension
d.cellcreation, which contains in one rank all existing cells in ID order.
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%