[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Cleaning out bad cells?
- To: ZZ Developers <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Cleaning out bad cells?
- From: Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 23:02:03 -0400
- Sender: Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
One of the reasons I haven't started using gzz for my real work is that
it's so easy to accidentally break connections. Then I end up with lots of
islands of cells that I would like to delete or re-use, but can't get to
because I don't know their cell numbers.
It would be extremely useful to have a view that just presents all the
cells in sequence, by cell number, beginning with whatever number the user
wants to start with. And of course showing connections as the user cycles
through the dimensions for each cell being reviewed.
Would it be very much work to add that kind of a view? If not, I would
like to request it.