[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Nasty feature in new cursor...
- To: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Nasty feature in new cursor...
- From: b.fallenstein@xxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 10:23:43 +0200 (MEST)
- Cc: lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx, zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- References: <Pine.HPP.3.96.1000824011507.6216C-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I don't see the problem with moving the oldest cursor causing
problems -- it seems to me that's really a once-in-a-while thing.
I mean, what will happen? A number of ZZObs will be called, and
each of them will see that their cursor has been disconnected; then
they will exit because being disconnected says nothing in itself:
a cursor needs to be disconnected when it's moved, too. So every now
and then, when (say) the first cursor of twenty on a cell is moved,
the other nineteen are triggered as well, look along d.cursor-list
and d.cursor, see that they're disconnected at the moment, and exit.
I don't see the big problem.
(I do see that it'd be nice to know if we've been disconnected
temporarily or permanently, but dunno how to do that.)
Sent through GMX FreeMail - http://www.gmx.net