Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Nasty feature in new cursor...

To clarify: the problem is not with the code, but with having d.cursor a
corner list instead of a rank.

Hmm, maybe we need atomic corner-list operations: that could solve the
problem pretty well.

Definitely one to put into the specs for the bootstrapped prototype.

	Tuomas