[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] www.xanadu.com.au
- To: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] www.xanadu.com.au
- From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 11:20:42 +0300
- Cc: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <20000812165156.B26007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Sat, Aug 12, 2000 at 04:51:56PM -0700
- Mail-followup-to: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <20000812153441.F8290@xxxxxxxxxxx> <20000812162529.A26007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20000812165156.B26007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <ajk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On 20000812T165156-0700, Andrew Pam wrote:
> Also try a traceroute - I've found that the link between Australia and
> Europe is particularly bad sometimes. The link between Australia and
> the US seems to be just fine; I have no touble accessing the server from
> over here in the US, even interactively with ssh.
I can live with slowness (except with archive searches); that's what
proxies are for. But the connection refusals bother me.
Um... is xanadu.com.au meant to be two different IP's?
ajk@kukkaruukku[11:16:15]:ajk$ host www.xanadu.com.au
www.xanadu.com.au CNAME xanadu.com.au
xanadu.com.au A 184.108.40.206
xanadu.com.au A 220.127.116.11
The latter consistently refuses HTTP connections.
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%