[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Raster-specific keybindings
- To: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Raster-specific keybindings
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 21:55:35 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <3992C6CC.DAB9F6AE@xxxxxx>
Possibly a intersectClone or somesuch would be useful and could be
faster, taking advantage of the fact that the text must be the same.
Also, d.clone could be made faster by the asumption that once a cell is a
clone of something, it will never change: the root clone stays.