Raster-specific keybindings

WOW. This was easy.

I've just put raster-specific keybindings in. They work in the following
(I think quite elegant) way:

In the structparams for a raster, create a new param "databindings" or
"ctrlbindings." (That way, you can have different bindings when the
raster is selected in the left or in the right view.)

Clone a bindings mode you want to modify for this raster.

Connect the clone to the bindings structparam on d.1, and hang a
bindings list from it.

ZZKeyBindings1 will search for an intersection between structparam and
bindings mode cell on d.1 / d.clone. Thus, there's no string-based
matching or anything; you can change the name of the mode and the link
will still work.

And I designed & hacked this in only one hour. I cannot help wondering
if there couldn't be a better interface for rastering that would make
something similar possible instead of the hours and hours of hacking
that went in my (still buggy & somewhat unfinished) level raster.

- Benja