[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Another big change
- To: Edward Harter <eharter@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Another big change
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 13:06:41 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > > Okay, well I just gave that a try (and all of the shift-, alt-, ctrl-
> > > variations) and it didn't have the effect you mentioned. One of the
> > > problems is not knowing _which_ of the modes is supposed to give the
> > > variable length cells. Is this a new mode, or is it one that already
> > > exists which you have made this change to?
> >Right, I forgot to mention: you have to start the client with
> > java foo.Main -flob ...
> > ^^^^^
> Ok, -flob makes a _big_ difference. Yes, the cells now expand to
> adjust for text entry and I can see the text cursor. And another new
> text view as well??
Yes, the vstream view which shows the cells on d.2 as a continuous text