Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] ZZ-space and using its dimensions

On 16 Jul, Ted Nelson wrote:
> u sez
>>This was something way more interesting. http://www.xanadu.com/FW99/
>>had a lot of good information, I hope it isn't deprecated.

> I'm not sure about this new Linuxy meaning of "deprecated"--
>  in this context, you mean Obsolete ?-)

Yeah, sorry my English. Even though you settled on this being correct in
jargon, I wouldn't have said something like this without too much
conversation with java compiler and too little with people =)

Tuukka

E-Mail: Tuukka.Hastrup@xxxxxx
WWW:    http://www.iki.fi/Tuukka.Hastrup
ICQ:	#11321669