[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] gzigzag/Java ZZTreeRaster.java (fwd)
- To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] gzigzag/Java ZZTreeRaster.java (fwd)
- From: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <lukka@xxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 09:52:56 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <20000714141718.G7245@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 14, 2000 at 06:20:52AM +0300, Tuomas J. Lukka wrote:
> > The way I expected it would be to put the accursed cell in the middle: show
> > its parent and siblings and children and grandchildren and
> > greatgrandchildren etc.
> Now it does that.
> The tree is currently oriented as depth-is-down, ie CS-esque, but this
> is easy to parametrise. I'll wait for the flob stuff before doing
> that, though. Also, it does not draw the tree beams yet, just the
> ZZ connections. But the tree structure is visible.
The flob stuff is there now - use the -flob option to turn it on.
Please start the conversion.