Re: [zzdev] gzigzag/Java ZZTreeRaster.java (fwd)

On Fri, Jul 14, 2000 at 06:20:52AM +0300, Tuomas J. Lukka wrote:
> The way I expected it would be to put the accursed cell in the middle: show
> its parent and siblings and children and grandchildren and
> greatgrandchildren etc.

Now it does that.

The tree is currently oriented as depth-is-down, ie CS-esque, but this
is easy to parametrise.  I'll wait for the flob stuff before doing
that, though.  Also, it does not draw the tree beams yet, just the
ZZ connections.  But the tree structure is visible.

If the substructure being displayed is not a real tree, it chooses a
"root" cell by going as much as possible "left" before going one cell
"up" (CS-esque orientation), and stopping only when there is no "left"
or "up" anymore (I'll need to protect from loops here, commit at 11).

The raster is still unstable, I've gotten it go haywire.
--
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%