[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] AJK's tree raster
- To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] AJK's tree raster
- From: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <lukka@xxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:17:19 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <20000713161140.A27802@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Thu, 13 Jul 2000, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 13, 2000 at 08:12:16AM +0300, Tuomas J. Lukka wrote:
> > In that case, if you do this again would you please do something like
> > I just put in: not working is OK but causing the whole ZZ client to go
> > into an unrecoverable infinite loop is not.
> Yeah, but I did not know it does infinite loops until it was already
> committed. (And I was going to put this in a separate branch, but Tuukka
> talked me out of it.)
> > What I put there is simply a return statement that makes it never render
> > anything. This raises the functionality of the client immensely ;) ;)
> I'd just remove it from the raster list. That way it can be reactivated
> without recompilation.
Sounds fine to me.