[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Cursor dimensions changed!
- To: Tuukka Hastrup <Tuukka.Hastrup@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Cursor dimensions changed!
- From: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <lukka@xxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:15:25 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <20000713125901.75C0F977@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> I've commited a change to the repository: d.mycursor is now known as
> d.cursor-cargo, and the directions of this dimension and d.cursor have
> been reversed ie. from viewcell, you go negwards to reach the accursed
> cell. The change should be only internal; I've tested normal
> operation, slice spaces and textcloud. I hope you can give bug reports
> if you find a malfunction that might be caused by this change.
Did you commit the change to automatically change old spaces as well?