[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
:zz: Slices, very important
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: :zz: Slices, very important
- From: Ted Nelson <ted@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 22:14:17 +0900
- Cc: ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <19980706215834.A19418@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <18.104.22.168.19980706173254.00ffb150@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19980620232808.A849@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <22.214.171.124.19980706173254.00ffb150@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Slices will be very important-- a specifiable
set of cells that inveigle themselves amongst
the ones you have already.
I sent an intense email on slices already-- did you get it?
At 09:58 PM 7/6/98 +1000, you wrote:
>Ted Nelson wrote:
>> I'm gearing up to try your text-dump files.
>> In the program you refer to a "slice". Does
>> that mean it's possible to specify less than a
>> whole database?
>Not sure where you mean about a slice but yes - zzdump and zzundump are
>for the whole database.
>: Gossamer gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Xanadoodler
>: http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/ | And proud of it :)
>: Art is dangerous. It is one of the attractions; when it ceases to be
>: dangerous you don't want it. -- Anthony Burgess
Theodor Holm Nelson, Visiting Professor of Environmental Information
Keio University, Shonan Fujisawa Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/ PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Home Fax: 0466-46-7368 From USA: 011-81-466-46-7368
Project Xanadu (Permanent)
3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/ 332-0136
Second Quotation of the day, 98.07.06:
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift. That's
why it's called the Present. -- Author unknown