[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] ASCII Dump
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] ASCII Dump
- From: Gossamer <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 21:58:34 +1000
- Cc: ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <220.127.116.11.19980706173254.00ffb150@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Mon, Jul 06, 1998 at 05:32:54PM +0900
- References: <19980620232808.A849@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <18.104.22.168.19980706173254.00ffb150@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Ted Nelson wrote:
> I'm gearing up to try your text-dump files.
> In the program you refer to a "slice". Does
> that mean it's possible to specify less than a
> whole database?
Not sure where you mean about a slice but yes - zzdump and zzundump are
for the whole database.
: Gossamer gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Xanadoodler
: http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/ | And proud of it :)
: Art is dangerous. It is one of the attractions; when it ceases to be
: dangerous you don't want it. -- Anthony Burgess