[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: :zz: Another question on content/demo cells
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: :zz: Another question on content/demo cells
- From: Gossamer <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 23:02:28 +1000
- In-reply-to: <22.214.171.124.19980626084758.00b55460@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Fri, Jun 26, 1998 at 08:47:58AM +0900
- References: <126.96.36.199.19980626084758.00b55460@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Ted Nelson wrote:
> I asked a while back whether dimension names
> could still be deleted to hide dimensions,
> then put back. Don't think I got an answer.
> If this aspect still works, I'd like to use it in my
> content/demo cells, as follows:
> make some cells connected on
> and then not have those dimensions on the
> dimension list of the software when it's given out.
Off-hand, I'm not sure. Try it?
I can investigate if you'd like, just ask.
: Gossamer gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Xanadoodler
: http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/ | And proud of it :)
: I gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which I
: must stop and look fear in the face. I say to myself, I've lived
: through this and can take the next thing that comes along. We must do
: the things we think we cannot do. -- Eleanor Roosevelt