[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: :zz: The Plan for ZigZag (2)
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: :zz: The Plan for ZigZag (2)
- From: Gossamer <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 21:21:38 +1000
- In-reply-to: <22.214.171.124.19980704182316.014b1bd0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Sat, Jul 04, 1998 at 06:23:16PM +0900
- References: <126.96.36.199.19980704182316.014b1bd0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Ted Nelson wrote:
> One is the steady incremental additions ("features", though I detest the
> term) which Bek is going to be doing. The other is the daring expansions,
> which have to be done by Andrew. This is not to belittle Bek's ability,
> but rather to praise Andrew's swooping understanding of a broad variety of
> issues. This doesn't mean Bek does just "the easy stuff"; she and Andrew
> will decide which parts he needs to do.
Makes sense to me :)
I'm moving out of home in a month. That means I really need to be
doing work that brings in at least a little money. What's the chance
that this will be short-term financial for me? Long term?
How much time should I be putting on this, too? Ballpark ...
What about OSMIC - I still haven't got many of the features in the
TODO list done for that ... (Andrew: Read that as I've done all the
server fixes you suggested and none of the client ones.)
Something that just occured to me - can anybody figure out a way I can
turn implementing ZZ and/or OSMIC into a honours or masters thesis?
That would give me a BUNCH more time to work on them!
: Gossamer - gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/
: Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures. -- Jessamyn West