[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Miscloned, misnumbered cell
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Miscloned, misnumbered cell
- From: Gossamer <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 08:51:13 +1000
- In-reply-to: <220.127.116.11.19980505085330.0113fc70@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Tue, May 05, 1998 at 08:53:30AM +0900
- References: <18.104.22.168.19980505085330.0113fc70@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ted Nelson wrote:
> Well, I cloned cell #110 and got a cell #111, but it's
> a clone of the Home cell instead.
> You can read all about it in the data set
> [ted@happydoodle ted]$
> zigzag.data zd0506.1.BAD
> It's there to see.
I don't have access to happydoodle - how big are these datasets
you're working on? If it's reasonable, could you mailattach them
to me so I can look at them?
: Gossamer - gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/
: Common sense is just a set of prejudices set up before the age of
: eighteen. -- Albert Einstein