[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Happydoodle <hdoodle@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Happydoodle
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 23:56:45 +1000
- Cc: zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <380BC7DA.E0D0DB21@xxxxxxxxx>; from Happydoodle on Mon, Oct 18, 1999 at 09:22:34PM -0400
- References: <380BC7DA.E0D0DB21@xxxxxxxxx>
On Mon, Oct 18, 1999 at 09:22:34PM -0400, Happydoodle wrote:
> What is Happydoodle?
happydoodle is the name of a computer located in Professor Ted Nelson's
office at the Shonan Fujisawa Campus of Keio University, Japan.
What's your happydoodle?
> And while your at it, what's zigzag?
It's a hyperstructure kit in software. See http://www.xanadu.com.au/zigzag/
Share and enjoy,
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Chief Scientist, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technology Manager, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 9419-2989