Re: [zigzag] Re: [zigzag] Re: :zz: Edward Prentice' problem

On Sat, Nov 21, 1998 at 11:16:43AM -0500, Edward G. Prentice wrote:
> So now here's my dilemma. zigzag is expecting the A: drive to be DOS
> but I have no DOS zigzag data file. The datafile is on my zigzag
> demo boot disk, but in Linux file format, so either way,
> I can't get the datafile loaded.

You're absolutely correct.  It appears we changed the filename zigzag
is looking for to "zigzag.zz" without remembering to rename the sample
data file supplied on the demo disk.  Well spotted!

This will be fixed in the next release, coming shortly.  Thanks for your
patience and assistance!

Share and enjoy,
		*** Xanni ***
--