[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: HotZiggity resets the BIOS ?!?
- To: "zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx" <zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: HotZiggity resets the BIOS ?!?
- From: Peter Barus <ViPr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 02:17:16 -0400
- Reply-to: zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: Peter Barus <ViPr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I'm happy to say, my drives are back up.
I jiggled wires; I pulled the drive and stuck it in another box, where it
worked; I put it back in the slot and traded power cables around until I
found a combination that lit the thing up again. I don't know what
happened, but I won't be rudely interrupting a boot again any time soon.
Superstition is sometimes all we have in the way of reality, so we just
have to use that.