[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: HotZiggity resets the BIOS ?!?
- To: "zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx" <zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: HotZiggity resets the BIOS ?!?
- From: Peter Barus <ViPr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 14:28:18 -0400
- Reply-to: zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: Peter Barus <ViPr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> I'm theorising that somehow the
code executed during boot screwed things up when interrupted at a bad time.
Sure be neat if you know a way to correct this, before I get out my jumper
I'm sorry to bother everybody about this stuff, but if it's the floppy, you
should find out quick, and if not, well, >whew!< glad of that.