Re: [xanadu] questions about formatting in Xanadu

Thanks, I'm not sure when I'll be able to look at it, remind me if I
haven't gotten back in 2 weeks.

What we intended was that markup info would be via link spans, as would
fonts and language definition.  This would allow spans to be both bold
and italics as well as both Finnish and German (necessary for
multilanguage puns).

So what you are talking about is probably on the right track, we tended
to be sure our solution was general enough, and work out the details
later.

BTW I just bought a AMD 64 x2, mostly to port the xanadu stuff to 64
bit.  Porting to the Mac then will  be just a matter of fixing the
endian stuff and a  bit of system dependent stuff.  THEN, I'll want to
try it on your machine again.