[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: My project
- From: Edward Cherlin <cherlin@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 23:58:09 -0800
- In-reply-to: <199703130812.TAA16718@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> from "Lasse Hillerøe Petersen" at Mar 3, 97 03:41:47 pm
- Reply-to: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am in the design stage (and concurrently writing proposals) of an
Internet guide using some of the Xanadu principles. I intend to use Java to
simulate transclusion, zippered data structures, and whatever else I can
make fit, both on a Web site and interactive CD-ROM.
Has anyone else has created such a publication, or even a design for one?
If so, how?
I can't at the moment see how to simulate the Xanadu copyright protection
and payment system, but I'm willing to be instructed if anyone else has
ideas about how to do it.
Edward Cherlin Ask. Someone knows. cherlin@xxxxxxxxxx
Vice President Everything should be made as simple as possible,
NewbieNet, Inc. __but no simpler__. Albert Einstein