My project

I am in the design stage (and concurrently writing proposals) of an
Internet guide using some of the Xanadu principles. I intend to use Java to
simulate transclusion, zippered data structures, and whatever else I can
make fit, both on a Web site and interactive CD-ROM.

Has anyone else has created such a publication, or even a design for one?
If so, how?

I can't at the moment see how to simulate the Xanadu copyright protection
and payment system, but I'm willing to be instructed if anyone else has
ideas about how to do it.

Edward Cherlin  Ask. Someone knows.               cherlin@xxxxxxxxxx
Vice President      Everything should be made as simple as possible,
NewbieNet, Inc.               __but no simpler__.    Albert Einstein
http://www.newbie.net/Mentors/Cherlin/Newbie_Pages/new39.html (Spam)