the current state of things

Hi Andrew--

	Good to hear from you!

> --
> mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx                       Andrew Pam
> http://www.xanadu.com.au/                     Chief Scientist, Xanadu

	What is the relationship of Xanadu Australia to the other
Xanadu-related entities? What's going on at Xanadu Australia these days?

	thanks!

-C

p.s.

	I met you and other Xanadu folks at the 1999 O'Reilly Open Source
Convention, where Ted announced Udanax Green and Gold. An avid
Smalltalker (Squeak in particular, which is also open-source), I was
interested in working on Gold. Roger walked me through the code later at
his place, but I was never able to get bits. Since then I've polled for
status about once a year. :)

--
Craig Latta
composer and computer scientist