Re: Perverting Revert

I wouldn't have revert et al be an item to be chosen, rather
I would draw some tree with identifiers on the branches and forks
and let the user explore the possibilities till the right version was
found.  Then, the commit is just a "use this version" rather than some
weird semantic confusion.  Witness that we NEVER try to talk about the
versions in words, but always draw a forking picture.

This might be simpler to implement than the other is to document, and
easier to document than the other is to implement.