Re: Perverting Revert

The problem with using a pictorial representation to handle the bert management
is, of course, that it has to be implemented.  This'll be one of the first
things done for V1.1, but it's too much effort for V1.0.  An extension of
the Mac File and Edit menu concepts should work fine for 1.0.  I believe that
I agree with BobP that for the very first release, we should not overload
undo and revert (at least on the Mac).  Otherwise, keep it really simple and
just use menu items for moving around.  V1.1 can have pictures.
--Hugh