SF->Savannah... completed

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 04:24:20PM +0200, Vesa Kaihlavirta wrote:

> I've contacted the Savannah administrators for moving our CVS to
> Savannah's CVS, subversions.gnu.org. Getting things rolling again
> will take a few moments, hopefully not more than few days.
>
> In the meantime, I strongly suggest you don't commit you changes to any
> CVS, until this has been solved; I'll notify here, when that happens.

The change is now complete. New CVS: cvs.gnu.org:/cvsroot/gzz
More information about using Savannah's CVS at the project's CVS-page:
http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group_id=1681

If you experience problems, contact me.

(Tuomas, Janne, Benja: I incorporated your latest changes to the tree,
so you could too start using Savannah now -- feel free to fallback to
SF temporarily if trouble arise and time's an issue)

--
V.K. <vpkaihla@xxxxxxxxx>