Re: [zigzag] Questions...

On Thu, 2002-03-21 at 08:43, B. Fallenstein wrote:

> Writing this at the airport and without 'net connection, so I don't know
> whether somebody will already have replied in detail when I send this.

Thank you all for the speedy replies!. Apologies to Ted for confusing
the two projects, and thanks for the pointers to the docs, now reading
through them all!.

Have checked the CVS version out, and while I'm more of a C and Perl
person then a Java one I hope I can slowly trace my way through it.

thanks again,

richard.