Welcome back to 1980

This for Ted, and Roger, and Mark, and a few more.

I have just run across some references to you all, and remember fondly those days.  I am about to start a new (yet another) new venture.  I am in need of a grant writer, for a project that I invented when I ran across some of these references -- I think that is called cross pollination.  I just subscribed to this net today, so I look forward to learning a little about what you have all been up to for the last twenty five years.
Steve Senzig